Manufacturers recently recalled car models
When a vehicle producer declares that a particular car model has factory failures, the owners of the vehicle should take their cars to a vehicle service station and get them repaired instantly. The expense is mostly paid by the producers, which allows you to relax and not stress about spending extra cash from your own pocket.
It would be best if you were not driving vehicles with known defects. Moreover, if the vehicle is not working properly after numerous days, it will be categorized as a lemon.
You will have to meet lawyers in San Diego that have majored in Lemon Law and be advised about legal actions. But for now, discover what vehicle models were recently declared as defects by the producers.
The massive Takata recall
All of the automobile industry in the U.S is talking about the huge airbag recall, which has affected two million cars in the U.S. An estimate of two dozen brands are affected. Airbags manufactured by Takata are dangerous and malfunctioning and can create a disastrous scene during an accident.
Thirty-four million vehicles are considered to be affected in the U.S, where 7 million cars were recalled globally. The most salient manufacturers are Chrysler, Ford, Subaru, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, Toyota, BMW, and General Motors.
- Acura: 2002–2003 TL; 2002 CL; 2003–2006 MDX; 2005 Acura RL
- BMW (approximately 765,000): 2000–2005 3-series sedan and wagon; 2000–2006 3-series coupe.
- Chevrolet (330,198, including GMC): 2007–2008 Chevrolet Silverado HD
- Dodge/Ram (approximately 4.75 million, including Chrysler, not including Daimler-built Sprinter): 2003–2008
- Ford (1,380,604): 2004–2006 Ranger; 2005–2006 GT; 2005–2014 Mustang
- GMC (330,198, including Chevrolet): 2007–2008 GMC Sierra HD
- Honda (approximately 6.28 million, including Acura): 2001–2007 Accord (four-cylinder); 2001–2002
- Infiniti: 2001–2004 Infiniti I30/I35; 2002–2003 Infiniti QX4; 2003–2005 Infiniti FX35/FX45; 2006 Infiniti M35/M45
- Lexus: 2002–2007 SC430
- Mazda (450,000, est): 2003–2008 Mazda 6; 2006–2007 Mazdaspeed 6; 2004–2008
- Mitsubishi (104,994): 2004–2006 Lancer; 2006–2010 Raider
- Nissan (approximately 1,091,000, including Infiniti): 2001–2003 Maxima; 2001–2004 Pathfinder; 2002–2006 Nissan Sentra
- Pontiac (approximately 300,000): 2003–2007 Vibe
- Saab: 2005 9-2X
- Subaru (approximately 80,000): 2003–2005 Baja, Legacy, Outback; 2004–2005 Impreza, Impreza WRX, Impreza WRX STI
- Toyota (approximately 2,915,000, including Lexus): 2002–2007 Toyota Corolla and Sequoia; 2003–2007 Matrix; 2003–2006 Tundra; 2004–2005 RAV4
- Ford recalls 423.000 cars. Ford Motors declared at the end of May the recall of 423.000 crossovers and sedans for power-steering problems.
- Models: 2011-13 Ford Taurus and Flex, 2011-13 Lincoln MKS and MKT, 2011-12 Ford Fusion.
If you wish to determine that your car is a lemon or are looking for an expert lemon lawyer, then contact us today!
Scott Law Group P.C.