Audi Lemon Law Attorney in San Diego
Audi, which is known to some as the brand that has the four rings, is a German automaker who specializes in the production and manufacturing of high-performance luxury vehicles. It is owned by Volkswagen Group and have up to eleven production facilities spread across nine different countries. They have a pretty stellar reputation for manufacturing some of the top of the line vehicles. Audi is undoubtedly one of the leaders in the global luxury markets.
However, not to mention that the Audi’s are perfect, but not always. There are thousands of complaints have been reported all over the United States for different types of issues or defects that different Audi owners have experienced and reported as well. Just in case you have also experienced several repeated issues with your Audi, don’t worry because you are not alone. Give us a call today at (619) 345-5599 to speak with one of our highly-experienced and talented lemon law attorneys. They will help you advise you on your best course of action and also determine if you qualify for a lemon suit.
Do You Have An Audi Lemon?
Finding out whether or not you have a lemon vehicle on your hands is dependent upon the state and federal lemon laws. Each single one of the states in the United States has its own distinct definitions, evidentiary requirement, and procedures. Though our firm is located in the state of California, we can handle lemon law cases in all of the 50 states of the United States. We are also experienced in all different aspects of defective consumer product complaints in each of the states.
In case you are experiencing repeated trouble issues with your Audi, our team at Lemon Law Experts can help you to determine or find out if your lawsuit is valid or not. For example, here are some of the parameters that would be needed by you to meet if you wanted to file a lemon law suit in California:
- The manufacturer failed to fix your car after a reasonable number of repair attempts
- The car is currently under the warranty, and the defect is covered
- You have purchased your vehicle less than 18 months ago, or the odometer reads 18,000 miles or less
- The manufacturer hasn’t otherwise remedied the situation with you. For example, replace the vehicle or even refund the purchase price.
Some Audi Defects That May Warrant A Lemon Law Suit
Here are few of the Audi models that have been most commonly involved in lemon law suits within the United States. This includes Audi A4, Audi A5, Audi A6, Audi A7, Audi Q5, Audi R8, Audi S4, Audi S5 and Audi TT. Below we have given a few examples of common problems that Audi owners have had with their vehicles, and these were such problems that the manufacturer had a great difficulty fixing.
Important: Many of these are a serious concern that can potentially cause fatal injuries or even death if they are not addressed or they can cause the owner consistent extra expenses and headaches.
You just have to remember that your specific model or defect, if not listed, doesn’t mean that you aren’t viable for a lemon law claim. You can call the lemon law experts today at (619) 345-5599, and received your free of cost consultation on your particular matter.
- Engine Failure
- Steering columns that vibrate badly and inexplicably or they generate noise breaking issues
- Dashboard lights that illuminate without cause, especially with the check engine light
- Transmissions that stick, jerk or hesitate
- Defects with the windows, sunroof and the convertible tops
- Defects with the oil light on the dashboard
- Water leakages
- Consuming too much oil
- Headlights that shut off randomly and sporadically whenever you are driving
- Bad piston
- Steering completely locked up
- Engine rattles when you start
- Premature brake wear
What Does Reasonable Number of Repair Attempts Mean?
So, you must be wondering what does the law consider when someone says “reasonable number” of repair attempts? Each of the states provides different types of stipulations; usually, cars with that have a less than a certain mileage that have at least, a minimum of three or four failed attempts at repairing or fixing the issue, are all covered up under the lemon laws. For instance, the California Lemon Laws explain that the minimum criteria for a reasonable number of repair attempts has usually been met whenever any one of the following occurs:
- The defect has results in your car being out of service for more than 30 calendar days from the time you received your car
- The car was subjected to repair four or more times, and the vehicle owner has directly given the notification to the manufacturer of the need of repair
- The defect resulted in a condition that could result in death or a very serious bodily injury if the vehicle is driven. Such a car has been already subjected to a repair two or more times, and also the consumer has directly notified the manufacturer of the need of repair of the same
Don’t Let Your Case Fall By The Wayside. Call C Scott Lemon Law Attorney Today!
If you have purchased a lemon Audi, don’t worry, you are not out of luck. You just aren’t at the right place and with the correct understanding of the case. You might be due various damage, including a vehicle replacement.
So, give our lemon law attorneys, the Consumer Law Experts, help you out in seeking justice and reparation. Call us today at C Scott Lemon Law Attorney at (619) 345-5599, and get a free of cost, no obligation case evaluation.
Our expert lemon law attorneys have years of experience and they will provide you with the best guidance on how to deal with your matter, and recover all of your loses, including the costs that will be incurred on hiring our attorney.