Alfa Romeo Lemon Law Attorney in San Diego
Alfa Romeo is quite of a sporty Italian auto manufacturer. It has been recently reintroduced a line of vehicles within the United States market. Not only it is known for its exceptionally high-quality luxurious design, but also its reliable and durable construction. Nonetheless, Alfa Romeo has quickly evolved and won the hearts of millions of American consumers. But recently more and more users have reported Alfa Romeo lemon vehicles. Because of these reports, it is crucial that you properly evaluate your options with an experienced lemon law expert here at C Scott Lemon Law Attorney who can give you proper advice on the best course of action that will help you the most.
What is a Lemon Vehicle?
We often get asked by people who don’t know that “What is a Lemon Vehicle”? A lemon vehicle is the one that is under warranty, but it has defects that the manufacturer of the vehicle is unwilling or unable to fix for you. It is very much important for you to remember that each state within United States has its own set of lemon laws. However, if your vehicle has a substantial impairment to its safety, use or value, and Alfa Romeo refuses or is unable to repair it in a reasonable number of repair attempts, then you have a lemon on your hands. Whenever you go ahead with purchasing or leasing an Alfa Romeo, your manufacturer or its representative is responsible for upholding any kind of express warranties it made. In the event that you wind up with a lemon, and manufacturer is unwilling to repurchase, replace or compensate you in anyway, you will have to speak to a Lemon Law attorney about your legal options and standings. If you want a consultation with a law firm that specializes in California Lemon Law cases, contact C Scott Lemon Law Attorney today.
Common Issues with Alfa Romeo Lemons
At C Scott Lemon Law Attorney, we can handle all types of lemon law cases for you. This include all such cases that relate to Alfa Romeo owners who have vehicles that fall short of the manufacturer’s promises. There are various Alfa Romeo’s models that have been reported as lemons, even the 2018-2019 Stelvio and 2017-2019 Guilia. This is quite upsetting to pay a premium on a car that is unable to perform correctly or as it promises. However, certain defects are quite dangerous as well. Below we have listed out some of the issues that are common with Alfa Romeo lemons. You should know that despite your vehicle’s specific issue may not be listed below, you may still have a lemon on your hands:
- Bumper disengagement
- Unexpected acceleration
- Adaptive cruise control
- Software problems
- Other general issues
Can you sue if you bought an Alfa Romeo lemon?
In California, you are only entitled for a file against Alfa Romeo Lemon Law suit if any of the follow mentioned below is true for you:
- Your vehicle is under the manufacturer’s warranty
- The defect or the component that is malfunctioning is the one that is covered under the warranty
- You bought the car less than 18 months ago or the odometer reads less than 18,000 miles, whichever occurs the first
- You have notified your manufacturer in writing about the need for repair. (You should save a copy of all correspondence).
- You have undertaken your vehicle for the repair of the issue four or more times (two or more times, in the event the issue is one that has led to injury or death) or in the event that your vehicle has been out of service because of the disrepair for at least 30-days
If your Alfa Romeo car meets all of the specifications, you can easily recover all the cost of the vehicle. This includes all the costs of any repairs that have incurred and you have paid for it, the sales tax you paid on the car at the time of purchase, the licensing and registration fees, and the fees of your attorney. If you have an Alfa Romeo lemon, you will want to quickly take steps to start your case, and not overstep the time limits and get out of your bum car lease or load as soon as possible.
Alfa Romeo Models
If you are purchasing or leasing an Alfa Romeo car in the state of California, you can rest assured that as a consumer, all of your legal rights are well protected under the California’s lemon law. If you think you are experiencing several mechanical faults with your Alfa Romeo, which might affect its safety, utility, value and performance, then it is lemon. The California’s Lemon Laws says that you are entitled to a compensation if you Alfa Romeo is a lemon. Below are the Alfa Romeo models that are included:
- Alfa Romeo 8C Spiders
- Alfa Romeo 4C
- Alfa Romeo Spider
- Alfa Romeo Giulia
- Alfa Romeo Stelvio
- Alfa Romeo MiTo
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta
- Alfa Romeo 159
- Alfa Romeo GT
- Alfa Romeo Brera
Common Problems with Alfa Romeo Lemon
A number of Alfa Romeo consumers in California have raised multiple complaints about their Alfa Romeo cars. While most of them are generally reliable, but are not limited to the following:
- Continuous clicking of hazard signal flasher, which occurs due to the failure of the turn signal switch
- Development of intake manifold gasket and the exterior engine oil and coolant leak
- The erratic shifting that results from the failure of transmission pressure control solenoid
- Lack of the start condition that results from faulty pass lock sensor
- Pulsations in the brake pedal that is caused by the wearing of front brake roto
- Worn-out gas cap that is caused by lighting of the check engine light
- Intermittent engine stalling due to the failure of crankshaft position sensor
While you can manage your own lemon law claim, but this comes with a lot of expenditure and time wasted. However, with an experience attorney, you can save both time and money. Give us a call today at (866) 712-8120 for a free case review.
Submit your review