Land Rover Lemon Law Attorney in San Diego
Land Rover has actually long been an iconic British automobile manufacturer. Land Rover’s motto is, “Go Beyond”. They stay true to their motto by blending a sporty and rugged high-performance lorry with a luxurious interior; making them very preferable to consumers around the world. However, it is not uncommon for Land Rovers to have particular issues which can render them as a lemon under both state and federal laws. While each state has its own set of lemon laws, the lemon law in essence states that if your vehicle has a substantial problem to the security, use, or worth of your vehicle, and Land Rover cannot repair it in a reasonable variety of efforts then it could be considered a lemon.
Is Your Land Rover a Lemon?
A Land Rover that is under guarantee and has flaws that the maker hesitates or unable to repair can possibly be considered a lemon. It is very important to know that each state has its own set of Lemon Laws. Typically, they specify that if your lorry has a considerable problem to its safety, use, or value, and Land Rover cannot fix it then you might have a valid lemon law claim. When you purchase or lease a Land Rover, the producer or its agent is accountable for supporting any express guarantees it made. If you end up with a lemon and the maker will not bought, replace or compensate you, you need to talk to a Lemon Law lawyer about your legal alternatives. For a consultation with a law office that concentrates on California Lemon Law cases, contact the Lemon Law Specialists at (619) 345-5599.
Common Issues with Land Rover Automobiles
The California Lemon Law mandates that the producer attend to the consumer’s attorney’s costs and costs (if the customer wins the case). This makes bringing a lawsuit against big car producers financially possible for anyone.
At Lemon Law Professionals, we manage all types of Lemon Law cases, including those concerning Land Rover owners whose vehicles disappoint the producer’s pledges. There are numerous Land Rover models that have actually been reported as lemons. These designs include however are not restricted to the Freelander, LR2, LR3, Range Rover, Variety Rover Sport, Discover I and II. Below are a few of the issues Land Rover lemons typically have. Keep in mind, even if your car’s particular problem isn’t listed below you may still have a lemon on your hands!
- Brakes wear too soon
- Automobile does not begin
- Electrical problems
- Fuel gauges and fuel injectors
- Parking brake failure
- Sunroof water leakage
- Guiding shaft issues
- Air bag malfunction
- Engine malfunctions (vibration, stalling, shutting down).
Can you sue if you purchased a Land Rover lemon?
If you have tried to take your Land Rover to the dealer for repair work on a number of occasions, however the issue persists and the manufacturer has actually not bought back the vehicle, there is a strong possibility that you can take legal action to recover your losses.
- In California, you can just submit a Land Rover Lemon Law suit if the following holds true:
- Under Manufacturer Guarantee.
- Defect is covered under the service warranty.
- Vehicle was acquired or leased less than 18 months ago or the odometer checks out less than 18,000 miles (whichever takes place very first).
- Alert given to the producer in writing about the requirement for repair work. (Save a copy of all correspondence).
- You’ve taken your car to fix the issue 4 or more times (2 or more times if the issue is one that can lead to injury or death); or.
- Cars and truck has actually run out service because for at least 30 days.
If your car fulfills the specifications, you can recuperate the cost of the automobile, the expense of any repair work you’ve paid for, the sales tax on the automobile, licensing and registration fees, and your lawyer fees.
Contact our Land Rover Lemon Law Experts for a Free Case Assessment!
Is your Land Rover a lemon? If you think it is and may have a claim under the state’s lemon law rights then you require to get the phone and call us instantly at (619) 345-5599. Do not wait any longer or you’ll risk missing out on stringent due dates which could lead to losing the ability to file a claim.
Automotive Fraud, Dealer Fraud & Repair Fraud
In the state of California, Dealership Fraud and Repair Fraud are very common. So much so that most of the employees in the automotive business may never know that any of their exaggerations or omissions are in someway illegal. Whether it be intentional or simply through negligence, The California Civil Code protects the Auto Buyer’s from getting misled.
All of the repair and dealer frauds in California will apply to all of the vehicles and transactions. It has been briefly explained below:
California Civil Code Section 1572
As per this chapter, the actual consists of any of the following acts that is committed by a party to the contract or with his connivance, with the intention of deceiving another party thereto, or to induce him to enter into the contract:
- The suggestion, as a fact, of that which is not true, by one who does not believe it to be true;
- The positive assertion, in a manner not warranted by the information of the person making it, of that which is not true, though he believes it to be true;
- The suppression of that which is true, by one having knowledge or belief of the fact;
- A promise made without any intention of performing it; or,
- Any other act fitted to deceive.
Scott Law Group is one of the only law firms in San Diego that works with consumers pursuing California Lemon Law claims against car dealerships and manufacturers. If you own or lease a car that cannot be repaired, your vehicle may be a lemon. Attorney Christian Scott can force the manufacturer to buy back your vehicle and refund your money. He aggressively advocates for his clients to get them the compensation to which they are entitled.