Lemon Law Continues To Put Consumers In The Driver’s Seat, Even During Covid In San Diego
The COVID-19 has been creating a lot of disturbance for many businesses around the world, but unfortunately for consumers, lemon law continues to put consumers in the driver’s seat.
Following are the defective cars that are titled as lemons even during the pandemic:
- 2019 Subaru Ascent with engine noises
- 2016 Volvo XC90 Hybrid that has check engine light problems and won’t switch to the electric motor.
- 2020 Volvo XC40 with dashboard warning lights problems.
- 2019 Ford F150 has engine misfiring and starts to burn oil.
- 2019 Mercedes GLC300 that turns on by itself and also has a water leak.
- 2019 Volvo XC60 with stalling, transmission problems, and lift gate not working.
- 2017 Cadillac CT6 with black infotainment screen.
- 2018 GMC Acadia with stalling along with shifter error message.
- 2019 Volvo XC40 with check engine light problems, stalling, and a faulty trunk.
- 2019 Porsche Panamera was not going to drive.
- 2018 Volvo XC60 with check engine light problems
- 2020 GMC Sierra is not starting and has GPS issues.
- 2019 Mazda 3 Hatchback Premium with a driver assist safety feature failure.
- 2020 Subaru Crosstrek with weird noise coming from underneath the car.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado with check engine light problems.
- 2019 Mazda 3 with auto start/stop problems.
- 2018 Porsche Boxster that has burning oil, foggy tail lights, and water leaks.
- 2016 BMW 550 shakes while accelerating.
- 2020 BMW S1000RR needed back-ordered parts.
- 2019 Ford F150 that has a misfiring engine and burning oil.
- 2020 Subaru Outback with a water leak.
- 2019 Subaru Crosstrek Premium with stalling, carbon buildup, and radio failing to hold channels.
- 2018 Subaru WRX STI stalling and failing to start.
If you’re experiencing regular issues with your vehicle, or it has been out of service for an extended period of time, then you might have rights under State and/or Federal Laws. We will work for you to receive fair compensation for your issues and assist you in getting a safe and working vehicle at absolutely no cost to you.
We will work with you to assess your vehicle and determine the best course of action for you.
We represent our clients in court against the manufacturer on any legal issues related to lemon law violations (defective parts used during manufacture) or breach of warranty terms by the manufacturer.
Contact us today so that together we can help find solutions!
Our team of experts has been working for years and will help you with your cause. Be certain that you save the bills you paid for every repair of the defective car.
If you think that your car can be qualified as a lemon, then contact us to know more about what the California Lemon Law has to offer you. Call Scott Law Group P.C. at (619) 345-5599 in San Diego, CA.
If you need a professional lemon lawyer for your case, contact us right away!